Understanding and addressing racism
Anti-Racism Task Force (ARTF)
Amplified: Race and Reality in STEM
This series aims to give a national platform to speakers to have candid conversations around race and diversity in the STEM fields. Launched in 2020 as part of Gladstone’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, this series is hosted in partnership with Georgia Tech, the Molecular Engineering & Sciences Institute at University of Washington, and The University of Texas at Austin. We hope these discussions spark change throughout the sciences.
Anti-Racism Summer Learning Series
Recordings coming soon.
ASEE Summer Workshops
Watch session recordings here.
University of Illinois Free Online Courses and Seminars
- Race and Cultural Diversity in American Life and History
- College of Education Dean's Distinguished Lecture Series
Blogs and Articles
- Dale Wright's - Further Reflection--Where Do We Go From Here?
- Tiffani Williams: 'Underrepresented Minority' Considered Harmful, Racist Language
- Amy Wagoner Johnson: Institutional Mixed Messaging
- The Diversity–Innovation Paradox in Science
- Donny Pearson: Make My Black Vote Matter
Actions and Resources
- Resources for Black Healing
- A list of resources for supporting the Black Lives Matter movement
- Anti-Racist Resources
- National Resources List
- Anti-Racism Resources for all ages
- George Floyd Activism
- How to Support Black Lives Matter, No Matter Where You Are
- Recursos en Español sobre el Anti-racismo (compiled by the Chicago Latinx Scholars)
- Center for Social and Behavioral Science’s collection of resources
- Let’s Get to the Root of Racial Injustice, TEDxRanier Talk from Megan Ming Francis
- The Symbols Of Systemic Racism -- and How To Take Away Their Power, TED Talk from Paul Rucker
- From Passion to Action, featuring Prof. Philip Phillips as a panelist